Open to NSW residents over the age of 18. Entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique. Competition opens 04/03/20 at 01:00 AM and closes 13/03/20 at 12:00 AM. First draw Thursday 12th March at 9am Final draw Sunday at 14th March at 9am at 1-25 High Holborn Street Surry Hills NSW 2010. The total prize pool valued at up to $400.00 (incl. GST). Winners notified by email on the day of the draw. The Promoters are The Surry Hills Creative Precinct Incorporated (ABN 72 943 676 123) of 25 High Holborn Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 Authorised Under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42761.
Chance to win one of two $200 vouchers for lunch for the winner and 3 friends from your choice of vendor, when you register for Al Fresco Long Lunch on Sunday 15th March 2020.
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter:
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of NSW who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoters, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoters are The Surry Hills Creative Precinct Incorporated (ABN 72 943 676 123) of 25 High Holborn Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period visit www.devonshirestreetprecinct.com.au and enter their name, email address and then select a vendor they would like to spend the voucher with (if they are a winner). Only vendors listed in the list on the website will participate in this competition.
- Entrants must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- All entrants may enter as many times as they like provided that each entry is unique and submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Only one entry per day per person is accepted.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 04/03/20 at 01:00 AM and closes 14/03/20 at 12:00 AM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoters. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoters, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be the first valid entries drawn at 09:00 AM at 1-25 High Holborn Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010 on the following dates.
Draw 1 (1 Winner)
Draw date: 14/03/2020
Draw 2 (1 Winner)
Draw date: 14/03/2020
11. The Promoters will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
12. The winners will be notified by email within two days of each draw.
13. Prizes will be sent to winners electronically to the email address provided within two days of each draw.
14. The Promoters may conduct such further draws exactly three months after the initial draw at the same time and place (680 George Street Sydney, NSW 2000) as the original draw to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
- The Promoters will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winners will be notified by email within eight hours of each draw.
- Prizes will be sent to winners electronically to the email address provided within eight hours of each draw.
- The Promoters may conduct such further draws exactly three months after the initial draw at the same time and place (1-25 High Holborn Street Surry Hills NSW 2010) as the original draw to distribute any prizes unclaimed by this date, subject to State and Territory legislation. Winners of any further draws will be notified by email within two business days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $400.00 (Including GST), as at 04/03/2020.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is 2. The prizes on offer are:Number of winners: 2
Prize description: $200 value voucher
Value of each: $200
-Vouchers are valid for 3 months.
-Vouchers must be handed to the vendor to redeem onsite.
-If winners select a retailer that provides alcohol and they choose to order alcohol with their voucher, a meal needs to be purchased at the same time.
-Prizes are subject to terms and conditions between the prize supplier and the winner, including terms relating to redemption and any relevant expiry dates
Further Terms and Conditions
17. Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoters have sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoters reserve the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoters upon request. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
18. Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoters have sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoters reserve the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoters upon request.
19. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier’s requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to request winners to sign a winner’s deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoters deem necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoters. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
21. The Promoters reserve the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
22. The Promoters’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner’s nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoters and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
23. The Promoters and their related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The Promoters may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and for prize fulfillment. The Promoters may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions. The Promoters will otherwise handle your personal information in accordance with their respective Privacy Policies available at https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/online-privacy and http://shcp.org.au/privacypolicy/ . You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing to The Privacy Officer, The Surry Hills Creative Precinct Incorporated (ABN 72 943 676 123) of 1-25 High Holborn Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
24. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoters who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
25. In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoters a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
26. Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
27. The Promoters (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserve the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoters corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoters will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use “scripting” is not permitted and will not be accepted.
28. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
29. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (‘Non-Excludable Guarantees‘).
30. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoters (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoters’ control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoters (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoters.
31. Authorised under: NSW Permit No. LTPS/20/42761