This year the SHCP will deliver the Creative Trail Tours as part of the Spring into Surry Hills program to compliment the 2018 Surry Hills Festival.
Utilising only local experts, creatives, business and community, the SHCP is curating a range of engaging, insightful and fun Surry Hills experiences. We have an expert local arts curator to explore the local galleries and arts; a local architect with years of experience leading architectural tours of the area; one of Sydney’s most experienced food and wine tour leader to bring the tastes and joys of the Surry Hills dining scene to you and our very own Deb Charlwood (SHCP Co-ordinator) to take you on a fun-filled series of local ‘cultural emersion’ experiences (may include nuts).
Themed tours include:
1. Art/Architecture Creative Trail – Saturday 25th August Book Here
2. Craft Beer Creative Trail Saturday 15th September Bookings Open Tuesday 21st August
3. Art/Architecture Creative Trail – Saturday 15th September Book Here
4. St Peters Church Choir & local history – Sunday 16th September Book Here
5. Surry Hills Spring Tasting Trail 1 Thursday 20th September Book Here For Tour Option 1
6. Surry Hills Spring Tasting Trail 2 Thursday 20th September Book Here For Tour Option 2
Join a walking tour especially curated for Surry Hills Festival and Spring into Surry Hills program, 13 to 23 September 2018. Learn about the history, public art, architecture, food and dining, creative businesses and stories of Surry Hills. Meet the neighbourhood’s talented entrepreneurs, the curators and artists who bring you the 2018 program.
Festival Day Tours
Guided tours on Festival day are also being offered to visit all the highlights of the day.
Surry Hills Festival, Saturday 22 September, 11am to 1pm and 3pm to 5pm
Cost: $10 donation to SHNC and community programs.
Meeting Point: Info Stall, Ward Park